? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (122 Ratings)??3082 Grabs Today. 41270 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??2995 Grabs Today. 38779 Total Grabs. ??????Previ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Delena Rock!.....

Search Me....

21 January 2010

School and Work

Hey again,
I probably haven't told you enough about me and schoolwork
Well like every normal girl I am not a big fan of homework(no offence to those who are) and I hate Maths and all the usual.
I go to a girls school and I like it coz everyone there is so nice and stuff.
But coz I am in Year 7 I get alot of work and its harder than Year 6 (obvs).
Its not undoable or anything just STRESSFUL.
I guess its how its gonna be for a long time to come folks.
I want to be a dentist when I'm older.
Weird I know.
You might not think its particularly nice looking at people's mouths- everyone I tell says that- but I think its okay with me.
Anyway, be a dearie and comment.
LOL :)
I am not as old as I talk like.
I am actually only 11.
12 in July. :)

0 comments: