? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (122 Ratings)??3082 Grabs Today. 41270 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??2995 Grabs Today. 38779 Total Grabs. ??????Previ BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Delena Rock!.....

Search Me....

26 January 2010

Reach for the Stars!


I found out something on Sunday while I was watching a Indian film called Dhoom 2.
It is starring Hrithik Roshan. I found out that Hrithik Roshan had two thumbs on his right hand. I didn't know that before! I feel sorry for him :{ The amazing thing is that he is such a big star!!! Thats what a great person he is!!!!!!!! *sigh*
Anyway, even though, he still worked hard and look where that has brought him!!!!! So what I want to say is REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS!!!! Never give up and if sometihng goes wrong just try again!! You have probably heard that a million- no, billion- times before, but its coming from me too!!!!! So billion and one times. But of course you ain't gonna get no-where if you don't work hard! Are you?????? Huh? HUH? Admit it!

P.S Sorry if I sounded a bit like your mom.
P.P.S I didn't have to use the Hrithik Roshan example, its just the only one I could think of. There are so many more celebrities out there that work hard. Like Taylor Swift, maybe ?????
Laters xxx
:}
:O

2 comments:

Casey said...

You didn't know that?
Why do you feel sorry for him? One of my really close friends, right in my class has two thumbs.

Nini Kay said...

Yeah I didn't know that. I know, its so stupid that I wasn't told before. I don't feel sorry for him exactly. I don't know what I feel about that. I think I'm actually starstruck. ???????????????????? I knew someone who had two thumbs too.
People think its a sign of luck.